Does any of this sound familiar?
When it comes to creating your website you are:
- Regretting the countless hours you’ve already spent trying to create your own website, figuring out things like hosting, domains, themes and plugins, not to mention coming up with the content and branding… all on your own. It is beyond frustrating and you’re ready to throw in the towel.
- No longer in love with your current website – it’s outdated and just doesn’t fit your business. You know it needs an overhaul and want to do it yourself… but where do you begin?
- Overwhelmed by all of the options for DIY website platforms, what kind of content you should have, and what other pieces you need to generate interest and sales.
- Struggling because you’re not sure how to design your website to fit your brand and attract your ideal clients.
- Confused about how Google works, and don’t know how to properly optimize your website so you can start ranking higher in search engine listings
- Not ready to hire a designer, so you need a simple DIT solution to guide you through the process
Whatever your reasons are for wanting a pro-looking DIY website solution, you’re in the right place!
Imagine creating a website that you are proud to show off!
Building your own website will:
Save you thousands of dollars by not hiring a web designer, so you don’t have to break the bank before your business is off the ground.
Give you complete control over how your website looks so you can update or make adjustments to it at any time.
Allow you to build the website on your own schedule, so you don’t have to wait for an opening in a designer’s schedule, or you can take as long as you want.
Here’s what you get
Sign up for the Website Whiz Course and enjoy these features:
Wondering if this course is right for you?
This course is perfect for you if...
You don't want to spend thousands of dollars by hiring a professional, it's out of your budget for now, but you do want to make sure your website looks fantastic and does its job.
You have a rough idea of what you want, you're just not sure how to make it happen or where to start - you need guidance from a pro with experience.
You're ready to follow a reliable process to create an effective, well thought out website that will attract and engage your ideal clients.
You're at least somewhat comfortable with technology and are confident that you can learn how to build your website on your own with a bit of help - heck, it might even be fun!